As a first time home buyer who was terrified of the process, especially going through it in the competitive Bay Area market, I can honestly say Christina was a JOY to work with.
She made me comfortable and knowledgeable. The process was smooth and as promised, she had me in my new home by Labor Day.
I always felt taken care of and she checked on things day and night to make sure I was getting the best deal possible. Can't say THANK YOU enough!!!
Christina was great at getting everything together for the sale of my house. She was responsive and connected to folks who got things done. The entire process was very streamlined and painless. She's very conscientious and attentive to her clients and made sure I knew I was her priority. I would definitely recommend working with her as your agent!
My initial contact with Christina provided ample evidence that she would be an excellent choice for the project. She completely understood the design, construction and integral complexity of the property and how it developed during the time that I owned the home.
- Ronald G., M.D. | Former For Sale By Owner
Buying a home for the first time is extremely overwhelming, but Christina is a wonderful person who has a great team around her that makes for a pain free home buying process. Here's why you MUST go with Christina Hood:
1) She makes time to attend open houses and visits the homes you are interested. She is based in Palo Alto but would drive out to San Jose every week to check out the homes we liked in person BEFORE writing the offer. She did not want us to make offers on homes she herself had not visited in person.
2) Her husband is a contractor and he also attended the open houses with her to give feedback on the scope of work needed for each house. He is honest and realistic which helps you to make an informed decision.
3) She recommended the BEST loan agent we could ever ask for--Scott from Movement Mortgage. He was responsive and locked us in at a low-interest rate and a mortgage payment lower than we were expecting. He explained the entire process so thoroughly, that signing day was a breeze!
4) She cares. I never felt like I was being led in the wrong direction. Christina listened to our needs and wants and in the end, helped us by our first home under budget! We are so blessed that we get to stay in San Jose for the long haul!
Christina, Greg, and Scott became like family during the home buying process, and I could not imagine working with anyone else!
I had the pleasure of knowing Christina Hood back in June 2014. She was highly recommended so I approached her to help me find the home I was looking for. Throughout my dealings with Christina, she was an example of the professional realtor who looked for the best interest of her client.
After finding the house and putting an offer on it, Christina assisted me in getting the needed inspections done, and she was quite patient during the escrow process. Her advices and actions helped quite a bit in getting the deal go through.
I can simply say with confidence that Christina is not just another realtor, rather she is some one you can depend on to give you the best advices and assists in finding and buying your new home.
- Rabih O. | A Satisfied Client
Christina, we would like to extend our thanks for all of your hard work and diligence. This whole process could not have gone as smooth as it did without the great communication you have provided. I will gladly recommend you to anyone who wishes to buy or sell their house. We can’t thank you enough!
- Kurt & Ashley M. | Home Sellers and Home Buyers